Sunday, March 27, 2011

menunggu.

hye my diary,

i was so happy lately actually,yet i don't know it will be continuously..
whatever it is,, i'm glad that u still keep in touch with me,,still wants to tell me your activities,,still wants to know whts going in my life,,still wants to take care of me,,but it also reminds me how hurt it was,,the pain that i've gone through,,i hve to bear n be strong enough when u decided to end it juz 4days before my final exam..i'm just happy to see you doing well for your study,,i hope you will fight to the end as it's made you to sacrifice a lot.make it worth okay,,also i hope,,really hope that i can further my stdy for degree in psychology at UKM,bangi...ameen.

to mimie,,credit to you,,because you gave me such advice that made me to think bout it rationally,,also thanked to you for "act like a lady think like a men" by steve,,u're right..sometimes we have to make a distance,,then when he realizes,,he..by himself..will come to me,,its enough for me to chase him,,no need anymore,,if he really needs me,,he suppose to find me,,i'll be there for him as a good friend,,sister,,and,,for the fact that i'm still waiting for him..always,,,also thanx for being by my side during my hardest time,,

to har,,you helped me to get the answer that i'm waiting all this time,,thnx a lot,,if you not going to ask him on that time,,i'll be suffer soon or later,,i got the answer,it's hard but i accepted.sorry for not telling u the truth earlier..its juz me,,i'm not strong enough to tell u that it was over at that time,,my tears cant stop,,no voice would came out from my throat,,hu3,,thats why i sent the msg,,


to bella,,thnx for your care,,,if you were not there,,i dunno whts going to happen to me,also thnx for the strength that u gave me,,the support also,,thnx for lend me ur ear to hear me,,

to my dearest nik noorsyafiqah nik noorazi,,i miss n love u,,i knew u getting busy as u're going to end ur 2nd sem soon,,all the best!! only focus on ur main goal okay,,ur parents really wannna see ur successfull..so do i,,

thnx to all r2706 <3for the support,,ice-cream,,


i'm not writing this to look back at those time,,its just to learn and taking lesson from wht had happened..after i came back from pangkor,,i came with new strengh,,new spirit,,yet,it doesn't mean that my feeling changed,,it juz under control,,i learn how to control it,,i knew i made a mistake by letting all those sadness controlling me during that time,,i'm sorry,,now,we're besfrend like sister and brother,,i remembered he said to me,,breakup for temporary,,so this story will be continue after he finish his study,,it will be continue if there's jodoh between us,,now officially i announce that i'm single,,but not available,,because? i'm still cant let those memory go..this will be the last i write something bout him,,after this,,he will be just like my brother,,to u,i take ur family like my family too,, :)


currently i'm doing nothing as i finished my science foundation,,whts next??work??hope so,,money,,money,,money,,hehe,,,its the time for me to chill,,, XD


p/s : trying to be happy again =))

No comments: