Tuesday, December 27, 2011

23 disember sudah berlalu. tinggal dalam lipatan sejarah. tahun baru bakal menjelma. bermakna kenangan tu juga akan berlalu pergi. MAKA, dengan itu,, 2012 will be my new book story of my life. i need to be strong and tough!! i've 5 more sem to be take care of. i'm tired and busy enough with those subjects,,test,,quiz,,exam,,sports training,, yet, the memories still stuck with me. why? coz i really hope to see u in the future. hope to see u as a successful engineer. all the best!

gambar sekadar hiasan semata-mata. tidak ada kene mengena dengan tuan punya gambar atau berkait dengan sesiapa pun. =)
 
If you see me walking with someone else,
It's not because i want to..
It's because you weren't brave enough to walk by me.
If you see me smile,
It's not because i forgot you...
It's because i got tired of crying for you.
If you see me living again,
It's not because i've moved on...
It's because i hate the fact you can live without me
So if I fall in love with someone else,
It's not because i want to...
It's because you weren't there to catch me.
 
p/s : shared from best quotes : broken heart

No comments: