Sunday, May 20, 2012

the start of something new in my sister;s life.

hai readers, i'm back! i went to UPNM or knows as UNIVERSITI PERTAHANAN NASIONAL MALAYSIA.

purpose? 

i sent my little sister, the only sister that i have, for her to further study in FOUNDATION OF MANAGEMENT AND STRATEGY OF DEFENSE.

specifically, she'll be in AIR FORCE! 

i'm so proud of her. lets the pic reveal.

   tercabut jantung aku dngar letupan.. bom hape? huhu


i used to have an ambition to be a soldier when i was in form 5.
but i'm underweight, so i did not put upnm as the 1st choice. such a coward i am right? give up without a try. huhu

 sometimes i did feel regret, but i'm just try to think positive and be grateful to God since He gave me a chance to pursue study.

and now i'm doing my bachelor. currently in semester 2. =)

 ~she's my sister~


her height is 157cm and 160cm is mine. hehee.. some ladies told me that i'm quite such a tall girl. yet when i went there, i feel that i'm shorter.huwaaaaaaa :'(


i found several guys that are in the same height as mine i thought or else just a little bit taller than me. hehehe. 


p/s : tibe2 rase nk pkai heels supaya aku klihatan tinggi. =.='

No comments: